Careers with Rolled Alloys
Looking for Internships?
Rolled Alloys Employment Benefits
Rolled Alloys offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical/prescription drug coverage, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, safety rewards & paid vacations/holidays. Salary is commensurate with experience and abilities. If you are ready to have your contribution to the ongoing success of a dynamic organization rewarded, please forward us your resume and a cover letter.
Essential Job Functions:
• Developing and entering quotes and orders in the sales system in response to customer inquiries.
• Maintaining existing accounts in the respective sales territory, while also developing new business.
• Processing paperwork associated with the sales process.
• Handling diverse questions about the company’s products and services based on specific customer needs.
• A high level of autonomy and sense of personal responsibility in growing our business.
• Effective organizational, interpersonal and time management skills.
• The ability to create customer value and competitive advantage.
• The capability to multi-task and handle a fast paced work environment while paying attention to details.
• Attentive and active telephone skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• A desire to succeed, both professionally and personally.
• A demonstrated level of success in a sales based role is very desirable.
• Prior experience in metals industry sales is a definitive plus, but also not a requirement.
• Some travel may be a requirement in this position
Equal Opportunity Employer
Rolled Alloys, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic prohibited by law. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.