DUPLEX STAINLESS STEEL
2507 (UNS S32750) is a super duplex stainless steel designed for applications which require exceptional strength and corrosion resistance. 2507 is a 25% chromium, 4% molybdenum, and 7% nickel alloy resulting in excellent resistance to chloride pitting and crevice corrosion attack. The duplex structure provides 2507 with exceptional resistance to pitting and chloride stress corrosion cracking.
Usage of 2507 should be limited to applications below 600° F (316° C). Extended exposure to elevated temperatures can reduce its toughness and corrosion resistance.
- High resistance to chloride stress corrosion cracking
- Strong resistance to chloride pitting and crevice corrosion
- High strength
- Strong general corrosion resistance
- Suggested for applications up to 600° F
- Good weldability / workability
- Resistant to pitting and crevice corrosion in seawater
Share This Page